UDUTH Releases 2022/2023 School Of Midwifery Admission Form; Applications from qualified individuals are being accepted for admission to the Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital School of Midwifery for the academic year 2022–2023. The School provides a three (3) year basic midwifery education program.
The minimum requirement for applicants is five (5) credits from one of the following examinations: WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. These credits must include English language, mathematics, chemistry, biology, and physics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates can obtain the form online on payment of a non-refundable sum of five thousand naira (N5,000) only through Remita
- Candidates should visit http//:www.remita.net/ and select Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department, and agencies) remita payment menu Select school of post basic Midwifery under the service then generate the RRR number of the sum of N5,000 only
- Receipt of payment slip should be presented to SOM-UDUTH ACCOUNTANT and collect cashier receipt
- Photocopies of remita receipt and cashier receipt will then be used to obtain PIN SLIP from the School of Midwifery, UDUTH, Sokoto Visit http/:www.sopbm.uduth.org.ng/basic to fill out the form online
- Applicants should print the completed form and present it on the examination date
Application Commencement: 1st December 2022
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2022 Entrance
Examination Date: 7th January 2022
Oral interview date: 9th – 13th January, 2022
Thanks for reading UDUTH Releases 2022/2023 School Of Midwifery Admission Form