University of Jos (UNIJOS) is now selling forms for admission into its Bachelor of Arts Education and Bachelor of Science Education Sandwich (5 Long Vacations) Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Education (PGDE) (2 Long Vacations) for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the available programmes, requirements and how to apply for UNIJOS Sandwich programme below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS), Institute of Education, various Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIJOS Available Sandwich Programmes.
Bachelor of Arts Education and Bachelor of Science Education Sandwich (5 Long Vacations) Degree Programs:
- B.A.(Ed) Administration and Planning
- B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics “
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. (Ed) Guidance & Counseling
- B.A. (Ed) History & International Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B.A. (Ed) Religion
- B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education – V.H, H.H, L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching Subjects)
- B. ED Early Childhood Education
- BLIS Library Science
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
UNIJOS Sandwich Admission Requirements.
1. Admission Requirements for Bachelor of Science (Education), B.Sc. (Ed) and Bachelor of Arts (Education), B.A. (Ed):
- Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper or Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years’ duration.
- Candidates should also possess Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings while those applying for any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have a credit in Mathematics.
2. Admission Requirements for PGDE:
- Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in any discipline from recognized Institutions.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Sandwich Admission.
Interested applicants are to follow the link below:
- Go to www.remita.net
- To obtain application form:-
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDA – Type University of Jos
- Name of Service/Purpose – Select Institute of Education
- Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10, 000.00[/] being the cost of the Form.
- Take the receipt printed to University of Jos, Institute of Education to obtain the form.
- All properly filled application forms with attachments of photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to;
Institute of Education,
University of Jos,
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria
Apply before: 31st July 2019
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com