UNILAG Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening fee, deadline and other relevant details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced
Cut-off mark is 200.
Application cost is N2000. Deadline is August 21st.
Screening holds Monday 26th – Friday 30th August, 2019
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST:
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 26th August, 2019 to Friday, 30th August, 2019. Candidates are advised to get the official UNILAG Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.