The University of Ilorin Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board wishes to inform the public, that the Unilorin JUPEB admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Eligibility, Courses and Subject Combination.
Applicants must possess credits in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme.
Courses are available in the following Faculties:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
|1.||Biology, Chemistry, Physics|
|2.||Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics|
|3.||Economics, Government, Literature in English|
|4.||Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies|
|5.||Business Management, Economics, Government|
|6.||Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba|
|7.||Literature in English, Economics, Music|
|8.||Literature in English, Economics, History|
|9.||Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English|
|10.||Economics, Geography, Mathematics|
|11.||Government, Mathematics, Physics|
|12.||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|13.||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics|
|14.||Mathematics, Physics, Geography|
|15.||Chemistry, Physics, Economics|
|16.||Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies|
|17.||Accounting, Economics, Geography|
|18.||Accounting, Economics, Government|
|19.||Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics|
|20.||Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics|
|21.||Economics, Government, Mathematics|
|22.||Business Studies, Economics, Geography|
|23.||French, Government, Literature-in-English|
Follow the application steps below to get started.
How to Obtain the UNILORIN JUPEB Form.
- Visit the University of Ilorin website (https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/) to access the JUPEB portal
- Note: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number
- Sign up: Fill the “sign up registration form”
- Account Confirmation: confirm your account via the email sent to your inbox.
- Login to your account
- Online application Payment: Pay a sum of N25, 000 for your application/registration.
- Complete the Bio-Data form
- Limited accommodation is available for successful applicants after completion of registration. Allocation of the available spaces would be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Students who fail JUPEB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration & commencement of the programme, requests for refund of School Fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme.
Lectures will commence on 30th September 2020.