UNILORIN Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2019/2020 academic session have been published. The general cut-off mark is 180 (some courses requires scores higher than 180).Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July, 2019.
UNILORIN Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
- Candidates are to follows the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
- Candidates are to start registration immediately.
- Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Pre- Admission Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July, 2019
Method Of Application
Candidates are to visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as indicated on the payment page.
- Click here to view cut-off marks for various courses