UNIMAID Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Form; This is to inform all applicants who applied for admission into degree programs at the University of Maiduguri for the 2022–2023 Academic Session and have scored at least 160 in the UTME, as well as a minimum of lower credit or merit in a diploma, 8 points in the NCE/IJMB for Arts and Education, and 9 points for Sciences, or second class lower division from a recognized institution for DE, that there will be an online screening exercise for admission. The cut-off scores for the various courses are listed in the attached PDF file.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Visit https://putme.unimaid.edu.ng/
2. Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case-sensitive.
3. Enter a valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment
4 You will be directed to REMITA to make the payment.
5. Make PAYMENT as follows
For Card payment, you will be sent
OTP from REMITA to your phone number and E-mail, which you will use to complete the payment
For Bank Payment, you will print the payment slip with RRR and make payment at the bank
6. On successful payment using the card, you will be returned to the dashboard. you paid at a bank, you will log in again using the description in Step 2.
7. Click on verify payment to verify your payment.
8. You will be directed to the biodata page to fill in your details and then, next of kin then click next.
9. Fill in your next of kin details and click next.
10. Finally, provide your O’Levels results. Indicate the number of sittings (maximum of two), and select the certificate(s) obtained. Provide the examination date(s) and number(s).
11. For DE applicants, in addition to the 10 above, you will provide Higher Education certificate details.
12. After filling out all the forms, you will be redirected to the dashboard. Review your submissions and if necessary, edit them. Once satisfied, click on submit.
13. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully it can not be altered thanks” will be displayed.
14. You will NOT be invited for physical screening or aptitude tests.
15. You will be notified once admitted through JAMB CAPS.
16. Ensure you have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB CAPS, or else your admission request cannot be considered.
17. Visit https://www.unimaid.edu.ng/studywithus.html for guidance on the cut–off marks for each program.
18. Once admission commences, visit http://admission.unimaid.edu.ng/ for updates and advice. 19. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.