UNIMED Releases 2023/2024 admission list and registration procedure; The University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) has released the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. This list is now available online, and all candidates who applied for admission to the university are encouraged to check their admission status using the following procedure:
UNIMED Releases 2023/2024 admission list and registration procedure
How to Check UNIMED Admission List:
- Visit the official UNIMED admission portal: UNIMED Admission Portal.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the provided space.
- Click on the “Check” button to proceed and view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who have been offered admission!
Fresh Student’s Registration Process (UTME/DE):
- Visit the UNIMED POST-UTME Portal to check your admission status and accept the offer of admission.
- Visit the JAMB website to check your admission status and print your Admission Letter if it’s available.
- Go to the University Portal at www.unimed.edu.ng/portal.
- Click on “Make Payment” to pay the Acceptance Fee using the online payment system with VISA, Verve, or MASTER Card, and follow the subsequent instructions.
- After a successful payment, make sure to print your e-Payment Receipt online.
- Click on “Account Creation” on the portal to create your Student Account, and then log in to fill out all the required forms.
- Download and print the completed forms in four copies.
- From 9th October 2023, proceed to the Academic Affairs Office with the four copies of the printed forms, original copies of your credentials (including JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from a reputable person in the society), four passport-sized photographs, and the Acceptance Fee payment receipt for screening.
- Complete your medical registration at the Health Centre.
- Upon successful clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (if you require hostel space).
- Log in to your Account and fill out the Course Registration Form.
- Download and print the completed Course Registration Form in four copies.
- Get the endorsement of your Departmental Course Coordinator on the Registration Form.
- Seek the endorsement of the Head of Department in your respective department.
- Proceed to the Dean of your Faculty for their endorsement.
- Finally, submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
Ensure that you follow these steps meticulously to ensure a smooth registration process at UNIMED. Congratulations once again on your admission, and best of luck with your academic journey!