UNIOSUN Releases Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2022/2023; Notice is hereby given that the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise will hold for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their first choice, who have a minimum score of 160 marks. However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programs: Nursing, Medicine, Law, Common, and Islamic Law.
The general public is hereby informed that the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise Application Forms for admission into the undergraduate programs of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) are now available online.
Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160.
However, candidates that intend to study Accounting, Business Administration, and Political Science must score at least 180 marks while candidates that scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programs:
- Common and Islamic Law
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing, and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
In line with the extant national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen(16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the programme needs not apply.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form
Candidates are to register online by accessing the University’s website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form online following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programs. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University no later than Friday 7th October 2022.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2022/2023 academic Session, who must have obtained a Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2022/2023 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 21st October 2022.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35799424, 08107976419
Thanks for reading UNIOSUN Releases Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2022/2023