The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch and second batch admission lists that contain the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
UNIPORT admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university’s website. Prospective candidates are advised to follow the links below to check their admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are expected to:
- Visit the University website regularly for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.