UNIPORT Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Schedule; The University of Port Harcourt wishes to inform candidates who selected the University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and achieved a minimum score of 150 that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled.
UNIPORT Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Schedule
- Monday, 28th August 2023: Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT, Allied & Health Science
- Tuesday, 29th August 2023: Humanities, Pharmacy, Comm. & Media Science
- Wednesday, 30th August 2023: Management Science, Law
- Thursday, 31st August 2023: Engineering, Education
- Friday, 1st September 2023: Social Science, Science, Computing
- Saturday, 2nd September 2023: Medicine and Surgery
Candidates are required to log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates must enter their UTME Registration Number and verify pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate a Remita code for payment using a MasterCard, Visa, Verve card, etc. OR print the Payment Slip and proceed to designated banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) to make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt containing an Access Code from the Bank teller as confirmation of payment.
- Return online and log in with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the online Form as required. Print the Photo Card for Screening Exercise clearance.
- Reprint the Photo Card a day prior to the examination.
- Note the screening date and time on the Photo Card.
- Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period will not be eligible for the Screening Exercise.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates should bring:
- A clear printout of the Photo Card obtained online.
- A pen.
- Inconsistencies in the name or picture on the Registration Slip are not acceptable and may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results, and other registration documents must match. Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or older by October 2023 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Electronic devices like mobile phones, iPads, iPods, walkmans, etc., and any extraneous materials are prohibited in the Screening Venue and its surroundings.
- Candidates must register within the stipulated Registration Period. The online application link will be deactivated at NOON ON MONDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2023.
- Registration is online, so candidates are not required to be physically present on the University Campus; they can register from any location.
- Candidates who initially chose the University as their second choice but wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY after changing their First Choice to the University of Port Harcourt by SUNDAY, 13th AUGUST, 2023.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as those who fail to do so will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must use their valid personal phone (GSM) numbers and email addresses during registration.
- Candidates must adhere to the designated Screening Venues and the scheduled time on the Photo Card to avoid disqualification.
- Parents, guardians, and unauthorized security personnel will not be allowed onto the campus during the Screening Exercise.
- For technical support during registration, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further inquiries, please call: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591.