UNIPORT Releases DE Admission Form For 2022/2023; The direct entry screening exercise is open to all students who meet the University Of Portharcourt direct entry requirements provided in this blog post below.
See another post from UNIPORT
UNIPORT Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening Form
University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and completing a Form online, to provide information on:
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results were obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Students JAMB Registration Number.
UNIPORT Releases DE Admission Form For 2022/2023
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form
- Students should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration Procedure.
- Students are to input their JAMB Registration Numbers and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa, or Verve Card, etc. OR Print out the Payment Slip and Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita Platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and log in with your JAMB Registration Numbers and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’ Level Examination Results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’ Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/ IJMB and Degree Results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B. 5323, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in the name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level and A Level Results, JAMB Result Slips, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’ Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Thanks for reading UNIPORT Releases DE Admission Form For 2022/2023
Kindly support us, by using the Student Village forum for all educational conversations. Click here