United States UNH International Presidential Scholarships; Get financial support to start your academic journey in the USA. The University of New Haven is giving me an opportunity to apply for the International Presidential Scholarships.
UNH, which was established in 1920, has 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Nearly 1,600 graduate students and more than 4,800 undergraduates make up the university’s student body of about 6,500, the bulk of whom live on campus.
Why should one enroll at the University of New Haven? A strong liberal arts education and practical, hands-on career and research opportunities are two distinct benefits that UNH offers its students. Student-athletes at UNH compete in 16 varsity sports and have access to more than 400 study-abroad opportunities worldwide.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: University of New Haven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $21,000 – $26,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is provided to learn any undergraduate course offered by the University of New Haven.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from any recognized university.
- You remain a full-time undergraduate student while maintaining satisfactory progress towards a bachelor’s degree and a B (3.0) cumulative grade point average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for one of our academic scholarships, all you need to do is apply for full-time undergraduate admission. If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, two letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and a resume or curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, GMAT/GRE scores are required for International applicants who wish to be considered for the grant
- Language Requirement: For this program, candidates are required TOEFL of 75, or IELTS of 6.0, or PTE of 50, or completion of the University of New Haven‡s Academic English Preparatory Program. Certain majors may require higher English test scores.
The bursary provides awards ranging from $20,000 – $24,000 per academic year during their enrollment at the University of New Haven.