UNIUYO Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms; Candidates who selected the University as their first choice in the 2022/2023 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 140 are invited to apply for Screening.
Candidates who selected the University as their first choice in the 2022/2023 JAMB Direct Entry application are also eligible for the screening process.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME or Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slip through Remita
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
8. Printout the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Slip
I. Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
ii. Direct Entry Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates’ academic qualifications
iii. Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
i. Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
ii. No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometrics of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
iii. Candidates who do not enroll for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be disqualified. Foreign candidates, inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), and candidates who are blind or deaf are excused from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
iv. Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday, February 3, 2023
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618
Thanks for reading UNIUYO Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms