UNIUYO Releases 2023/2024 Supplementary Admission Form; The University of Uyo cordially invites candidates who achieved a minimum JAMB UTME score of 140 and above and had previously registered for the University of Uyo Post UTME Screening Exercise but were unable to secure admission into their initial choice of program.
UNIUYO Releases 2023/2024 Supplementary Admission Form
These candidates now have the opportunity to apply for supplementary admissions into alternative programs that align with their UTME and O’Level subject combinations. Limited vacancies are available in the following faculties and programs:
- Faculty of Agriculture:
- Agric-Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forestry and Wildlife
- Home Economics
- Soil Science
- Faculty of Arts:
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Efik Ibibio
- Faculty of Business Administration:
- Faculty of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Studies:
- Estate Management
- Fine and Industrial Arts
- Geoinformatics and Land Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Faculty of Science:
- Botany and Ecological Studies
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Faculty of Education:
- Education and Efik Ibibio
- Education and French
- Education and Fine Arts
- Education and History
- Education and Music
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Physics
Eligible candidates are required to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only through the University’s portals.
The University of Uyo supplementary admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year is now available.
The online registration portal for Supplementary Admission will be open from Thursday, September 28, 2023, to Friday, October 6, 2023. Prospective candidates are strongly advised to complete their registration before the specified deadline. Please note that changing to any of the listed programs above does not guarantee automatic admission, as admission is contingent upon the availability of space.
Here is the procedure for Online Supplementary Admission Registration:
- Visit the University of Uyo portal at http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or http://uniuyo.edu.ng/ (click on the one-portal link).
- Log in using the POST-UTME login credentials obtained during your initial registration.
- After a successful login, click on “Register/Edit Form.”
- Select the “Register Supplementary Course Here” link.
- Choose your preferred Supplementary Course from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Register Supplementary Admission.”
- Don’t forget to click the “Print” button to obtain a copy of the form for your records.
We encourage all interested candidates to take advantage of this opportunity and complete the registration process within the stipulated timeframe.