Universal School of Aviation Releases Admission Form for 2022/2023; Universal School of Aviation (USA) is currently selling application forms for admission into various programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Universal School of Aviation (USA) admission form into Lagos and Abuja Campuses.
- Universal School of Aviation is approved by The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Degree Courses are also available in different disciplines.
- Full-time and Part-time classes are available.
- Hostel facilities are also available on the campuses.
- The school fixes students in some departments to various travel organizations after their program for Industrial Attachment which could lead to permanent employment.
Apply for USA admission to enable you to work as:
- Flight Attendant (Air Host/Hostess)
- Flight Dispatcher (Ground Pilot)
- Airport Staff
- Airline Staff
- Travel Agents etc.
Universal School of Aviation Courses
- ADVANCED FLIGHT DISPATCHER/GROUND PILOT
- AIR TICKETING/RESERVATION (ATR)
- AVIATION AND AIRPORT MANAGEMENT
- BASIC FLIGHT DISPATCHER/GROUND PILOT
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT/CABIN CREW
- HELICOPTER LANDING OFFICER (HLO)
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAVEL AGENCY MANAGEMENT (TAM)
- Others [Note that courses listed below are customized on request for Airlines or groups of candidates]
- Dangerous goods Handling
- Aviation Security
- Load Control/Ramp Safety
- Radio Telephony
- Crew Resource Management
- Fire safety course
- First Aid and Aviation Medicine
- Safety Management System
- Quality Management System
- Human Factors
Universal School of Aviation Admission Regulation
- Admission will be granted for a specific session.
- The basic entry requirement for the program is a minimum of O`level (WAEC/NECO) result. However, higher qualifications such as OND, HND, B.Sc. etc., can also be taken.
- In general, you should demonstrate a minimum level of competency and provide proof of your past academic credentials. Some advanced and professional level courses may also require additional qualifications.
Failing to join the school in that session will nullify the applicant’s rights for admission, and a new application must be submitted.
- Students’ files and documents are kept and maintained at the Admissions and Registration Office. All documents submitted in support of an application become the property of the school.
- Whether accepted or rejected, applicants may not reclaim any documents.
- Students who are not able to upload their results and passport photos should present them to the Admission office upon resumption.
Universal School of Aviation Admission Requirements
- Please note that program-specific requirements or restrictions may apply.
- Specific requirements are available under each program.
- Applicants to USA programs are considered on the basis of their qualifications regardless of race, color, gender, religion, disabilities, age, or national origin.
- The language of instruction is English and good command of the language, both spoken and written, is essential for student success.
- The Admissions and Registration Office is responsible for responding to admission inquiries and processing applications.
- You can contact the office at 08055849779 or +2347063002833.
How to Apply for the Universal School of Aviation Admission Form
NEW STUDENT’S REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION:
Note that the Admission form costs #3,500.
(1) If you want to pay for your FORM online, CLICK HERE to make payment and follow the online instructions.
(2) If you paid to the bank and have been given APPLICATION CODE by the school, CLICK HERE to fill your FORM.
If you have any problem with payment, contact the admission office on +2348055849779 Or 07063002833.
RETURNING STUDENTS PAYMENT PORTAL:
Returning/Present students who wish to pay fees online should CLICK HERE
SCHOOL BANK DETAILS:
Students who are unable to pay online for Admission Form or other Fees should pay into the account below, after which you text your Payment Details (Name, Amount, Purpose of payments, etc.) to 08055849779 0r 07063002833
Account Name: Universal School of Aviation
Guaranty Trust Bank: 0251218455
Polaris (Skye) Bank: 1771789636
United Bank for Africa: 1022619388
Lagos Campus: 136, Isolo-Ikotun Road, Ikotun, Lagos.
Abuja Campus: Hiba Centre, 5th Avenue, Gwarinpa, FCT/Abuja
Thanks for reading Universal School of Aviation Releases Admission Form for 2022/2023
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE