University of Calabar, UNICAL acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates into the university’s NUC and CES programmes.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
1. Go to any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
3. Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
4. Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
6. Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com