University of Exeter Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Law (Education & Scholarship); The University of Exeter’s Faculty of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences is looking to hire a new Lecturer or Senior Lecturer on a permanent basis (Education & Scholarship). You can apply for the academic year 2022–2023 if you want to join a thriving, dynamic, and global law school.
The lecturer selected will play a leading role in the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate law programs at Exeter. The candidates must possess a Ph.D. in Law or equivalent field of study and use various delivery techniques. To be eligible, applicants must also have an excellent track record and a depth or breadth of specialist knowledge. The appointed candidate can expect a salary of £37,474 – £47,423.
Exeter, Devon, South West England is home to the public research university known as the University of Exeter. It was established in 1955, and as of the most recent (2023) QS World University Rankings, it is ranked 163rd.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? The University of Exeter aims to use the power of its education and research to create a sustainable, healthy, and socially just future. The university will be recognized for organizational, financial, and environmental sustainability. It will also maximize its positive impact on the world through its ethical partnerships and investments.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 20th September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (HASS)
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £47,423
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas and national students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Law position at the Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (HASS) of the University of Exeter.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must Possess sufficient breadth or depth of specialist and core knowledge in the discipline and teach and support learning.
- The applicants must use various delivery techniques to enthuse and engage students.
- The applicants must participate in and develop external networks, for example, to contribute to student recruitment, secure student placements, facilitate outreach work, generate income, obtain consultancy projects, or build relationships for future activities
- The applicants must have evidence of excellent teaching identified by peer review and have impacted the discipline program level beyond their teaching.
- The applicants must have a consistent track record of excellent teaching across various modules and levels within your discipline, as very experienced HE Teachers might expect
- The applicants must contribute to designing, developing, and delivering various modules or programs at various levels.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application for this teaching position can be made online. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates may be required to submit a Ph.D. degree certificate, resume, and other documents relevant to the position’s requirements.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Ph.D. (or nearing completion) or equivalent in Law to develop teaching programs.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the English language requirements concerning the university’s instruction of study and teaching standard
The University of Exeter will provide the selected candidates a starting salary of £37,474 onforrade F at the Lecturer level, or £47,423 for Grade G at the Senior Lecturer level, depending on qualifications and experience. University of Exeter Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Law (Education & Scholarship)