University of Guelph Parrish and Heimbecker Scholarships in Canada; The University of Guelph is offering this fantastic opportunity to bright people who want to work in the agriculture and food industries. For the school year 2023–2024, the institution will begin offering Parrish and Heimbecker funding.
International and Canadian high school students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies at the University of Guelph should apply under the scholarship program. To be taken into consideration, applicants must create and submit a résumé outlining their level of involvement in the agricultural and food industries. The prize has a $1,000 value.
Application Deadline: The application can be made by 15th May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian, as well as non-Canadian students, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study in the agriculture and food industry taught at the University of Guelph.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the university portal. Interested students must submit their resumes to the OAC Awards Committee at email@example.com to apply for the opportunity. Please include the name of the award and the Award ID number in the subject line of the application email and on the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a resume.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 – 3.9/ 4.0 (varies by program/major) from a regionally accredited high school.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 110
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL PBT – 600
The University of Guelph will award the selected undergraduate candidates a scholarship worth $1,000.