UI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UI admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.