The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) School of Foundation Studies has released the screening procedure for candidates that were successful at its 2021/2022 academic session screening exercise.
UNILAG JUPEB Screening Procedure
- Go to foundation.unilag.edu.ng or studentportal.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on “Student login”
- login with your application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- You are required to change your password immediately.
- Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print Biodata form
- Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice. (Pay advice at this stage is only for Acceptance fee)
- With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee or pay online.
- After payment, go back online to print out your Letter of Acceptance.
- Fill out the form and proceed to the Verification Centre (Jelili Omotola Multipurpose Hall A) for verification of credentials (O’level Result, Birth certificate, School testimonial, Biodata form, duly signed Acceptance Letter and Reference Letter). Please bring along originals of credentials and a set of photocopies in a white file Thereafter
- Return to studentportal.unilag.edu.ng and re-login to generate another pay advice (this time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the page)
- With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
- O’level Result
- Birth certificate
- School testimonial
- Reference Letter from a Clergy, Lawyer or Senior Civil Servant minimum of Grade Level 12.
Verification will take place at the Jelili Omotola Multipurpose Hall A from Wednesday 20th to Friday 22nd October 2020 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.