The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) is also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Schedule.
Screening Exercise Dates: 25th – 27th November 2020 beginning from 7.00am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
ALSO, NOTE THAT:
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2020/2021 Admission Screening slip.
- Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for the purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!