University of Nebraska Kearney International Loper Scholarship; College in Nebraska Kearney International Loper Scholarships are available from the University of Nebraska at Kearney to foreign students planning to pursue undergraduate degrees in any field. The awards are given in various numbers and range in value from $4,095 to $16,380. All first-year students, undergraduate transfer and re-enrollment students, and international degree-seeking students are eligible.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2022.
- Organization: University of Nebraska Kearney
- Department: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $16,380
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: International and United States students are eligible to apply.
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an Undergraduate degree offered by the University of Nebraska Kearney.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney wants all students to be able to afford a degree, so we offer scholarships to international students. When they apply, all students are automatically considered for the International Loper Scholarship. Others might necessitate a separate application.
- First-time freshmen, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate, degree-seeking international students are eligible.
- Each semester must be enrolled full-time at UNK (12 or more credit hours). Enrollment status will be checked on the last day of the first week of classes (drop and add week). The scholarship will be canceled and will be forfeited if you are not at full-time status at that time.
- Eligibility will end upon receipt of a bachelor‡s degree or after ten semesters, whichever comes first.
- The aid amount will be based on enrollment status at the end of the first week of classes. The amount will be adjusted if a course is dropped during the institution refund period.
- The scholarship does not apply to online degree programs or graduate courses.
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity, you must first be accepted into an undergraduate degree-seeking program of study on campus. You can then apply for the opportunity by completing the application form and submitting it to the scholarship committee. University of Nebraska Kearney International Loper Scholarship
The International Loper Scholarship offers tuition savings of more than 30%, lowering overall costs. A reduction of $4,095 is given to international students. It results in a savings of $16,380 over the course of four years. The money saved on tuition can be applied to other business and personal costs.