The registration exercise for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to note that registration for the UNN Post-UTME screening exercise commences on October 15, 2021, and ends on Saturday, November 20, 2021, on the university Portal.
VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.