University of Queensland Global Leaders Scholarships in Australia; International students looking for financial aid for their higher education in Australia now have a fantastic opportunity thanks to the University of Queensland. The Global Leaders Scholarship has been established for the academic year 2022–2023.
This scholarship is only available to international students from elite nations who are applying to and enrolling full-time in a particular coursework program provided by the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Queensland. The scholarship award is anticipated to cover 15% to 100% of the chosen candidate’s bachelor’s or master’s degree-related tuition costs.
Application Deadline: The application pathway for this scholarship is open until 30th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 15% to 100% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Latin America, India, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any postgraduate or undergraduate degree program in a business, economics or law-related subject can be applied for at the University of Queensland.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not apply for Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics, or Master of Leadership and Innovation.
- The applicants must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries or regions and normally live there.
- The applicants must have received a letter of offer to study a business, economics or law undergraduate or postgraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to log in to the online portal of the university to apply for admission. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of previous studies
- Evidence of work in the form of a CV
- Two written references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline and have a grade point average (GPA) of 4.5 on a 7-point scale in their previous qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PB – 570
- Pearsons – 64
- BE – A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
- CES – 176
The University of Queensland will provide study expenses in the following :
- A scholarship towards your tuition fees (15% to 100% tuition fee reduction).
- Join a prestigious UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers.
- Access to opportunities that will develop your employability and leadership skills through our award-winning Careers and Employability team.
- Receive invitations to selected topical seminars and events.
- Become a lifelong member of the UQ Future Leaders Program, an exclusive group of industry leaders, researchers, innovators, and entrepreneurs. Membership includes exclusive mentoring support, networking opportunities with industry leaders, and access to events that will change your career mindset.
Thanks for reading University of Queensland Global Leaders Scholarships in Australia