University of Sussex Hornsey Scholarship in the UK; Take away the financial obstacles that are in the path of your education. Apply for the University of Sussex’s Hornsey Scholarship program. For the academic year 2023–2024, this grant initiative will provide high-achieving hopefuls with a sum of £10,000.
The educational grant is available to support students from the UK or the EU who wish to apply for the University’s master’s program in Sustainable Finance and Accounting.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until August 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters’s degree
- Awards: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK or EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK or EU students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Sustainable Finance and Accounting
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters’s program.
- You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honors degree or above.
- Your degree should be in a field that covers accounting and finance fundamentally. On a case-by-case basis, candidates with degrees in management, business, or economics will also be taken into consideration. If you possess other professional credentials or experience of equal standing, you may also be given consideration for the course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After completing their application for admission to the postgraduate program at the university, all candidates are required to fill out the online application form for the Hornsey Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The selected students will be given a £10,000 scholarship to pursue a postgraduate programme at the University of Sussex.