All the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Basic Studies / JUPEB programme and also participated in the screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIUYO JUPEB Admission List
- Go to UNIUYO JUPEB admission status checking portal at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your SBC FormNo/Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000 Only.
To pay for Registration Fee:
- Click on Pay Registration Fee from the link above
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click PAY REGISTRATION Button
- You will be directed to complete payment via remita.net
- Obtain the e-receipt via the Print e-receipt/Invoice Link