School of Nursing, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its basic nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for UDUTH school of nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing, basic nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to UDUTH cashier and collect receipt.
- Bring the copy of Remita slip and receipt collected from UDUTH cashier to School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial Number and pin.
- Visit http://www.uduth.org.ng/online_form2.php and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill your information accurately and submit after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application from on the date of entrance exam.
- Commence Date: 17th June, 2019
- Closing Date: 31st July, 2019
- Entrance Exam (Written): 10th August, 2019
- Oral Interview: 19th August, 2019
Venue: SON UDUTH Sokoto
For further enquires please contact/call: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 08038724963, 08034361144
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com