UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023; School of Nursing, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its basic nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the UDUTH school of the nursing form below.
UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology from NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Sales of application forms commence on 1st August 2022 and close on 31st August 2022.
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to the UDUTH cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring the copy of the Remita slip and receipt collected from the UDUTH cashier to the School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial number and pin.
- Visit https://nursing.uduth.org.ng/ and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the entrance exam.
For further enquires please contact/call: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 08038724963, 08034361144
Kindly support us, by using the Student Village forum for all educational conversations. Click here