Wellspring University: Post UTME/DE Admission Form For 2022/2023 Session; The Edo state-based institution has put on sale its screening form for undergraduate admission into the 2022/2023 session.
How to Apply for Wellspring University Post UTME Form
|Bachelor’s Degree Application fee||₦7500.00|
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Paystack, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- However, we advise you to make payments online as it is safe and faster
- Kindly pay the prescribed fee as given in the table above.
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may use your application number to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, a sms/e-mail will be sent to you.
Screening dates, times, and venues will be communicated to all applicants immediately after a successful registration.
Wellspring University Undergraduate Programmes Admission Requirements
- Students who sat for the just concluded JAMB examination can send in their applications to Wellspring University.
- Students with O’Level Certificate, A-level, diplomas, and other relevant certificates are qualified to apply.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses
Wellspring University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2022 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made Wellspring University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Wellspring University as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the Wellspring University POST-UTME Screening.
Thanks for reading Wellspring University: Post UTME/DE Admission Form For 2022/2023 Session.