Wesley University is now selling its post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session. Wesley University post UTME screening exercise form is now available online and the cut-off mark is 140.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes available for the 2019/2020 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
Wesley University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME.
Application forms can be obtainable online or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call Kelly- 08069801463;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com