Western Delta University JUPEB Admission Form For 2022/2023; JUPEb admission form and other certificate courses offered by western Delta University are now available for students who are interested to apply.
The Western Delta University (WDU), Ogahra, Delta State, Nigeria, is currently selling application forms for admission into its Certificate Courses and Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- The university offers quality and uninterrupted education at a low and affordable cost.
- It has quality facilities in a serene and pleasant environment.
- It gives rebates to parents with more than three wards/ children( A rebate is a partial refund to someone who has paid too much for tax, rent, or a utility.)
- The university offers a flexible school fees payment system
WDU JUPEB & Certificate Courses Admission Requirements
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics, and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos
How to Apply for WDU JUPEB & Certificate Courses Admission Forms
To apply and for more inquiries, visit www.wdu.edu.ng/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the University Admission Office at the Permanent Campus along the Benin/Sapele Expressway Oghara.
You can also call 08079542581, 08064071937, 07038592752, or 09157228236.
Screen and interview dates will be communicated to prospective candidates.
Thanks for reading, Western Delta University JUPEB Admission Form For 2022/2023. Don’t forget to share.
Kindly support us, by using the Student Village forum for all educational conversations. Click here