Western Delta University Releases Part-Time Degree Admission Form For 2022/2023; The part-time admission program is available to students who are interested in the 2022/2023 academic session. Available courses and application process is provided below.
Western Delta University Part-Time Courses
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Nursing Science
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- LLB. Law
WDU Part-Time Admission Requirements
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics, and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with a minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with a minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for WDU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
To apply and for more inquiries, visit www.wdu.edu.ng/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the University Admission Office at the Permanent Campus along the Benin/Sapele Expressway Oghara.
You can also call 08079542581, 08064071937, 07038592752, or 09157228236.
Screen and interview dates will be communicated to prospective candidates
Thanks for reading Western Delta University Releases Part-Time Degree Admission Form For 2022/2023
Kindly support us, by using the Student Village forum for all educational conversations. Click here