YABATECH Part-Time ND Available Programmes
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE – SIX (6) SEMESTERS:
- Agricultural Technology (Epe Campus)
- Building Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science (Yaba and Epe Campuses)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Estate Management & Valuation
- General Art
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mass communication
WEEKEND (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS) PROGRAMMES – SIX (6) SEMESTERS:
- Accountancy (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Banking & Finance (ND Only) (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Business Administration (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Marketing (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Office Technology & Management (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
YABATECH Part-Time ND Entry Requirements
General Entry Requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes: Senior School Certificates Examination (WAEC/NECO & NABTEB) with at least five (5) credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements specified in the current JAMB Brochure.
How to Apply for YABATECH ND Part-Time Admission Form
Applicants are to pay a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the on-line application form and submit.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
The campus of preference should be clearly indicated by candidates for programmes that run in both Yaba and Epe Campuses.
For details on available programmes of study and entry requirements, visit the Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
The deadline for submission of application is January 31, 2021.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.