ALL the UTME candidates that missed the post UTME screening exercise conducted on July 2018 are to come for screening commencing from Monday 13 to Wednesday, 23rd August 2018.
All candidates who applied for admission through UTME should know that there will be screening exercise for those who chose Yobe State University as their FIRST CHOICE with an aggregate score of 150 and above.
Date for 2nd choice UTME candidates will be communicated in due course.
Courses Offered at Yobe State University.
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Physics
- Education Arts
- English Language
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Science Education
- Sociology and Anthropology
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should come forward for Post UTME and Departmental Screening scheduled as follows:
Step I: Online registration for Post UTME screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00)payable into the Yobe State University Account Number: 2032347328 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence from
Friday 13th to 23rd July, 2018.
Step 2 Departmental Screening:
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from
Monday 16th to Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 with the following credentials:
- Post UTME Screening Registration Slip
- Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- SSCE Results, i.e. WAEC, NECO or their equivalent ( at not more than two sittings}.
- Certificate of Local Government Indigeneship
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Please note that only candidates who paid and registered for YSU Post UTME screening will be considered for admission
DIRECT ENTRY DETAILS
Yobe State University (YSU) is now selling application forms for its 2018/2019 academic session Direct Entry Screening exercise.
Yobe state university Direct Entry form scratch cards is now available for sale at First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum. Interested candidates should follow the procedures below.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates who chose Yobe State University as their 1st choice should come forward for the Direct Entry (DE) screening commencing from Monday 13th to Wednesday, 23rd August 2018;
- Sales of Scratch cards, On-line Registration and Departmental Screening also begin the same date:
- Scratch cards are obtainable at First Bank Branches in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum;