Youtube is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the 2019 YouTube Learning Fund Program. Through this program, Youtube will support selected creators around the world in their creation of multi-session learning content. The deadline for submission of applications is 30th November, 2018.
The YouTube Learning Fund Program is designed to support creators looking to build unique, multi-session content in the category that is most organic to applicant’s brand and voice. Multi-session content consists of multiple videos that are sequential in nature–building on top of one another. Where rights permit, the video output should be made available globally.
YouTube Learning Fund Program Eligibility.
- Come from applicants that manage at least one YouTube channel with a minimum of 25,000 subscribers;
- Demonstrate a strategy to develop multi-session content – multiple videos that build on one another;
- Clearly depict the intent to teach in a factual, informative, and trustworthy manner, indicating expertise and / or a scrupulous approach to accuracy, including but not limited to research, fact checking, and objectivity.
YouTube Learning Fund Section Criteria.
- Eligible applications will move to a selection round where the strongest applications
will be shortlisted.
- The selection round will be conducted by a team composed of YouTube employees with expertise in learning and/or the local markets.
- Selection of the successful projects will be at YouTube’s absolute discretion. We do not guarantee that any application will be successful.
How to Apply for YouTube Learning Fund.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application deadline is November 30, 2018 at 23.59 PST. No applications will be accepted after this date.
The only email communication you will receive from us as a result of submitting this application will be related to your application.
Successful applicants will be notified by January 31, 2019.
Share This Post On:
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com