AAUA Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Admission Form; We wish to notify all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have applied for admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2023/2024 academic session that the registration for the Post-UTME admission screening exercise is currently ongoing.
The process commenced on Monday, August 7th, 2023.
AAUA Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Admission Form
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must fall into one of the following categories:
- Those who selected Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) as their first choice institution in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 160 and above.
- Direct Entry candidates who have selected AAUA as their first choice institution.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME and are willing to change their first choice institution to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko.
Important Points to Note:
- Candidates who initially did not choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as their first choice institution but are willing to change their choice to AAUA should effect the necessary change on JAMB CAPS before the end of the registration period.
- All eligible candidates must visit the University’s website, https://putme.aaua.edu.ng, to register for the screening by making a payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only. The payment should be made online on the University Screening Portal.
Guidelines for Online Registration:
i. Access https://putme.aaua.edu.ng.
ii. Create an account using a valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
iii. Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check spam box if not found in your E-mail inbox).
iv. Log in and make the payment of N2,500.00 via E-transact.
v. After successful payment, complete the Bio-data section with accurate details.
vi. Print out the Bio-data slip for future reference.
General Instructions for All Candidates:
i. Ensure accurate upload of O’Level results on the portal, with a maximum of two (2) sittings allowed.
ii. AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’Level results.
iii. Direct Entry candidates can present 1st Degree (Second Class Lower), ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), JUPEB (6 Points), and NCE (8 Points).
iv. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can apply but must upload results on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS once released.
v. Thoroughly review the O’Level and UTME subject requirements for your selected courses.
vi. Candidates with incorrect UTME subject combinations should update their choices on JAMB CAPS.
vii. Ensure correct and complete online form submission to prevent disqualification due to misrepresentation.
viii. Keep evidence of the completed transaction for reference.
Participation in the online screening exercise is compulsory for all candidates, as it is a requirement for University consideration.
a) The online screening registration started on Monday, August 7th, 2023.
b) Candidates applying for the LAW program must score a minimum of 250 marks in the 2023 UTME.
c) Provide valid and active E-mail addresses and phone numbers (without DND) to ensure you receive important information.
Please note that the University does not employ agents for these processes.
Olugbenga ARAJULU, FCAI, JP