ACEONDO Releases 2023/2024 Sandwich Admission Form; Applications are being accepted from suitably qualified individuals for enrollment into the eight-semester Vacation-Based Sandwich Programme at Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the 2023/2024 Contact Session.
ACEONDO Releases 2023/2024 Sandwich Admission Form
This program is designed to equip students for the attainment of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
Available Program: Vacation Base NCE Sandwich Programme – 2023/2024
A. SCHOOL OF ART AND SOCIAL SCIENCE:
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- Christian Religious/Igbo
- Hausa Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
- Theatre Art
- Political Science
B. SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION:
- Primary Education Studies (PES)
- Early Childhood and Care Education (ECCE)
C. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES:
- English/Social Studies
- Igbo English
- French Hausa
D. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE:
- Physical and Health Education
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Computer Science Mathematics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Economics
E. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
F. SCHOOL OF NON FORMAL:
- Adult and Special Education
- Adult and Non-formal Education
- A minimum of three (3) ‘O’ level Credits in required subjects for a particular course obtained in one (1) or two (2) sittings, including a pass in English and Mathematics in WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, TCIL, or NABTEB.
- As per the guidelines of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), candidates applying for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance learning should be processed through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to JAMB. These candidates need not sit for JAMB. Nonetheless, appearing for the UTME does not disqualify them. The Directorate of Part-Time Studies will manage the JAMB registration for all candidates.
- Visit http://portalaceondo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Applicant.”
- Read the instructions and proceed by clicking “continue.”
- Click on “Create Account,” then complete the required forms and input a valid email where a password will be sent.
- Retrieve the password from your email and log back into the site.
- Use Etranzact to make a payment of ₦5,000 (excluding bank charges).
- After payment, continue the registration process and ensure accurate form completion, as editing is restricted after submission.
- Print two hard copies of the processed application form and submit them to the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies.
- If the outlined process is unclear, visit the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies at Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
Closing Date: ACEONDO Releases 2023/2024 Sandwich Admission Form
All applications must be submitted no later than Friday, December 29th, 2023, as lectures are set to commence in December 2023.
For inquiries, contact: 08033294357; 09150804444; 08064998701; 09157876653.
Mrs O.O Fakorede, Registrar