ACEONDO Releases 2023/2024 Part-Time Degree Admission Form; Applications are hereby extended to qualified candidates to seek admission into the ensuing Part-Time degree Programs for the 2023/2024 Contact Session.
ACEONDO Releases 2023/2024 Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French, Political Science, Music)
- BEd- (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Guidance and Counseling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science, Educational Management, Adult and Long Life Education)
- B.Sc.Ed (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics).
- For the 4 Years Part-Time Degree Program: An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in the relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E). Furthermore, a candidate should hold a minimum of 5 O’ level credits across two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics for all courses.
- Following the guidelines of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), candidates applying for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance learning should be processed through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to JAMB. These candidates need not sit for JAMB. Nonetheless, appearing for the UTME does not disqualify them. To obtain an NYSC Exclusion Certificate processed through the Division of Students’ Affairs, all students must register their Part-Time Registration with JAMB at the JAMB office in Nigeria.
Candidates can submit their Application Forms through our online application page: http://portalaceondo.edu.ng or visit the MIS Cyber café within the college premises.
Steps for Application:
- Visit: http://portalaceondo.edu.ng
- Click on “Applicant”
- Read and understand the instructions, then proceed by clicking “continue”
- Click on “Create Account,” then complete the required forms and provide a valid email for password delivery.
- Retrieve the password from your email and log back into the site.
- Use Etranzact to make a payment of ₦10,000 (excluding bank charges).
- After payment, continue the registration process and ensure accurate form completion, as editing is restricted after submission.
- Print two hard copies of the processed application form and submit them to the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies.
- In case of confusion with the outlined process, visit the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies at Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
All applications must be submitted no later than Friday, December 29th, 2023, as lectures are slated to commence in December 2023.
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, during school vacation.
For Further Information, Contact:
08033294357; 09150804444; 08064998701; 09157876653
Mrs O.O Fakorede, Registrar