ADUSTECH Releases 2023 Post-UTME/DE Forms; This is to notify all candidates who applied for admission into Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, Wudil, through the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations and Direct Entry for the 2023/2024 Academic Session that the screening will be conducted through an Aptitude Test.
ADUSTECH Releases 2023 Post-UTME/DE Forms
- UTME Candidates must have selected ADUSTECH, Wudil as their First Choice in the 2023 UTME and achieved the minimum required points for various programs as specified below:
ADUSTECH Post-UTME/DE 2023: Cut-off mark, eligibility, and registration details
- Direct Entry Candidates must have chosen ADUSTECH, Wudil as their First Choice and attained at least a Lower Credit at the National Diploma level and a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in the relevant Course or Subjects, respectively.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
- Candidates should visit the University portal: https://www.kustwudil.edu.ng/user/login?current=node/148 to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 as the screening fee.
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION,’ click on ‘Undergraduate.’
- Proceed to the UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User.’
- Complete the Application Form.
- After filling out the application form, click on submit.
- Candidates can print their acknowledgment slip.
- All candidates must provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB) obtained in not more than two sittings. JAMB will not approve the admission of any candidate without their O’ level results.
KINDLY VISIT THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023/2024 POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY: http://www.kustwudil.edu.ng
- Payment for registration will commence from September 11th, 2023, to September 24th, 2023.
- The registration portal will be open from September 11th, 2023, and will close at midnight on Sunday, September 24th, 2023.
- Please note that the Venue, Date, and Time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your Phone Number and email.
- Candidates must ensure that they provide functional and accessible phone numbers and email addresses used during JAMB registration.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the Screening Exercise within the specified period will not be considered.
For a comprehensive list of programs and the admission cut-off mark, please refer to the attached PDF document.