UNIMED Releases 2023/2024 Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise; The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, Nigeria’s first specialized Medical and Health Sciences University, was founded in 2014 with a mission to promote excellence in teaching, research, and healthcare delivery across all health-related Science Disciplines.
Since its inception, the University has distinguished itself by maintaining a consistent and uninterrupted academic calendar, along with a commitment to delivering exceptionally high-quality education.
UNIMED Releases 2023/2024 Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The University invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission to the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session in the following Faculties/Disciplines:
UNIMED Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise, 2023/2024
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Physics with Electronics
- Chemistry with options in:
i. Industrial Chemistry
ii. Analytical/Environmental Chemistry
- Animal & Environmental Biology (with an option in Cell Biology and Genetics)
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Information Technology
- Food Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Medical Physics
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Anatomy with options in:
i. Forensic Science
ii. Human and Medical Genetics
iii. Mortuary Science
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- Human Nutrition and Health Information Management System
- School of Public Health
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
Date of Examination: Thursday, September 28th, 2023
How to Apply for UNIMED Post-UTME Form:
Eligible candidates should follow these steps on the University website http://www.unimed.edu.ng:
- Click on “Admission.”
- Access the Post-UTME Portal by clicking on “Post-UTME.”
- Make payment via the online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not accepted.
- After payment, print the Payment Receipt.
- On the Post-UTME Portal, click on “Application Form” to log in with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as the Password to complete the screening form.
For further payment and application details, please refer to the University’s website www.unimed.edu.ng.