Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Releases 2022/2023 ND Part-time Admission Form; For the academic year 2022–2023, Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana is selling admission forms for its Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programs. Below are the courses offered, the prerequisites, and instructions for obtaining the Unwana Poly ND part-time form.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
For admission to the Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programs at the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana (AIFPU), applications from suitably qualified candidates are being accepted for the academic year 2022–2023.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Part-Time Courses
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Unwana ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
- The application fee for Part-Time National Diploma candidates is three thousand five hundred Naira (N3,500.00). The candidate can then use the JAMB Registration Number issued by JAMB to submit an application for admission. Candidates for the Part-Time National Diploma are exempt from taking the UTME.
- Qualification: O’Level certificate and requirement(s) as specified in JAMB.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Part-Time Admission Form
Visit the Polytechnic’s website to fill out the online Admission Screening Application Form for applicants.
The Application Fee for ND part-time is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
Candidates should use the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic’s Unwana Remita Platform to pay the screening application fee in any Nigerian bank.
- Candidates should visit the school website: https://portal.polyunwana.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx.
- Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
- Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill in your details accurately.
Deadline: Not Specified.