Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Releases 2022/2023 Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form; Forms for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programs at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, are currently being sold. View the courses, prerequisites, and instructions for obtaining the Unwana Poly PGD form below.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
For admission to the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programs at the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana (AIFPU), applications from qualified candidates are being accepted.
Postgraduate Diploma Programs at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic
- PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- PGD Computer Science
Unwana Poly PGD Admission Requirements
Candidates must be in possession of a bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in the subject area. The National Youth Service Corps Scheme must have been completed by the candidate.
How to Fill Out an Admission Form for a Postgraduate Diploma at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic in Unwana
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the online Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 3rd July 2022.
The Application Fee for PGD is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Candidates should visit the school website: https://portal.polyunwana.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx.
- Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
- Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill in your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
- O’Level certificate
- Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate or
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate/NYSC Exclusion or Exemption certificate
Deadline: Not Specified.