FCE Pankshin Releases 2022/2023 Admission Form For Professional Diploma In Education; This is to let the public know that the Federal College of Education Pankshin will start offering the Professional Diploma in Education in the academic year 2022/2023. (PDE). The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) has authorized the program, which has a two-semester duration with only Friday and Saturday courses (Weekend Programme).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Candidates seeking admission for the 2022/2023 academic year in the PDE program must possess one of the following qualifications
- A Higher National Diploma HND in any discipline
- A Bachelor’s Degree without a teaching qualification
- A Master’s Degree without a teaching qualification
- A Ph.D. without a teaching qualification.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Make a payment of Five Thousand Naira (5,000.00) only in the PDE Ventures bank account
- Bank: United Bank of Nigeria (UBA)
- Account Name: FCE Pankshin venture Ltd (PDE Programme)
- Account number: 1025887610
Collect the payment slip from the bank and present it to the acting director PDE program FCE Pankshin where you will fill out and submit the form.
Successful applicants will be communicated accordingly.