School Of Nursing University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Releases 2022/2023 Admission Form; This is to advise the general public that all qualified applicants are invited to apply for admission to the general nursing program at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
You must have at least a credit each in at least 5 subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in not more than 2 sittings
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the school website www.nursing.unth.edu.ng and click “Apply now”
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start the application
- Fill out the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details and submit
- Click on VERIFY PAYMENT to make a payment of 10,000 (Ten thousand naira) application fee
- Chose a payment option Inbranch (for bank payment, Fcmb) or Monnify( for card payment or transfer)
- Make payment and print all accompanying slips.
- If you fill the entire application form to the last step and your payment pin is not ready, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted until payment is completed). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
- After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to UNTH School of Nursing, Old Site.
- Date: Saturday,2nd july 2023
- Venue: School of Nursing, UNTH, Enugu
Closing date: 1st July 2023.
Payments are to be made via the school’s official portal: www.nursing.unth.edu.ng.
BRING ALONG A PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, AND ORIGINAL RECEIPT ISSUED BY UNTH ACCOUNTS WITH GUMMED PASSPORT. (NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE
- Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.