Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums ENTERTAINMENT Media entrepreneur is reportedly engaged

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      pelumi
      Keymaster

Rumour has it that Linda Ikeji is going to be walking down the aisle soon as she has gotten engaged.

Lovers of Linda Ikeji will be going ecstatic at the moment on the news of the media entrepreneur getting engaged.
      According to a statement by Broadway TV, the blogger is engaged to a guy who doesn’t want to be in the spotlight. “He use to be Linda’s ex before he relocated to the states before the two reconnected again,” the statement read.

Pulse contacted Linda Ikeji to confirm the authenticity of the story and is yet to get a response from the media entrepreneur.

A number of celebrities have already been sending Linda Ikeji congratulatory messages, among those who have congratulated the media guru is the actress, Toyin Ainmakhu. Toyin posted a photo of Linda on her Instagram page with a caption.

Congratulations to our very own Linda Ikeji for ticking one of the important boxes every woman has piled up on her list; as she got engaged to her heartthrob! Guys you can get the full gist on @broadwaytv @officiallindaikeji, I can’t wait to fill my tummy up with the rice o, so don’t keep us waiting too long… We just can’t wait!!! NB:FAM I’m next,” she wrote.

It didn’t end there, Linda’s younger sister, Sandra took to the comment section of Toyin’s Instagram page to congratulate her sister and wrote also that she can’t wait to start planning the wedding.

Congratulations @officialLindaIkeji So happy for you sweet sis! This tells me that sometimes the wait is worth it. Can’t wait to plan,” she wrote.

Source – http://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/linda-ikeji-is-reportedly-engaged-id8177982.html

many people talk the talks
      but very few walk the walk…

hope is all we ve got

pelumi
        Keymaster

I’m just happy for her.

irebami
      Participant

May she find joy.

Mercy
      Participant

Amazingly awesome. Enthusiasm everywhere. I’m happy too.

Bibiie

Awwn. Wish her all the best.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.