Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums ENTERTAINMENT Portable Claims He Is The Founder Of Deadly Lagos Group

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Esther Amadi

Singer Portable claims he founded Lagos armed robbery gang ‘One Million Boys’

In a now deleted Instagram video, the singer said in Yoruba: “Open your ears and hear me, you’ve heard about Ajah Boys, One Million Boys, I’m their founder.”

Zazuu crooner and street hip hop artiste Habeeb Okikiola, known by the stage name Portable, says he founded popular Lagos robbery gang ‘One Million Boys’.

In a since deleted video posted on his Instagram page, the singer boasted to not only have founded the popular robbery gang that terrorised citizens in and out of Lagos, but also started cult groups and another robbery gang called the ‘Ajah Boys’.

“Open your ears and hear me, you’ve heard about Ajah Boys, One Million Boys, I’m their founder,” the singer said in Yoruba.

Portable has been in the news lately, particularly for his endorsement and support of the APC’s Gboyega Oyetola in the just concluded Osun governorship election.

He was also on record saying that he was paid by the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, to campaign for Mr Oyetola.

In a response to fellow musician Davido, who unfollowed him for supporting the opposition against his uncle and Peoples Democratic Party’s candidate, Ademola Adeleke, Portable said he took the money to provide for his family.

“Open your ears and listen. My father isn’t a rich man, I am not a son of a rich man, I am from the trenches. I am the one that brought riches to my family. Open your ears so my words can enter.

“I am running and hustling in this manner and it is simply because of money. And also to avert the suffering my family had to endure, which doesn’t become my portion.

“Once again, my father is not a rich man. I come from the trenches but managed to bring my family into wealth. So support who supports you. They wasted no time in unfollowing us,” Portable said.

Esther Amadi

Why is this guy using his hand to kill his career every time. His management better control him.

justseyi
      Keymaster

Just read on punch that IGP of police (Lagos) has ordered an investigation into his (Portable’s cultism) statement. Small small e dey koba himself.

Here’s the link

Cultism: IGP orders probe of singer Portable

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.