We are open to visit
Student Village Academy › Forums › JAMB › Practice Questions In Leader And The Led By Niyi Osundare
Tagged: Leader and the led, Literature, Niyi Osundare, Poetry, Study help
Practice Questions In Leader And The Led By Niyi Osundare; Students can also source across the internet in search for other questions on the poem Leader and the led by Niyi Osundare.
Also keep the conversation going by commenting answers and also dropping your own questions.
1. Examine the poet’s mood in the poem.
The poet is Niyi Osundare, so proper understanding of who he is as a person will be helpful in relation to his mood in the poem
2. How does the poet treat the theme of struggle for political power at the central government in the poem?
3. Discuss the effective use of satire in ” the leader and the lead.”
4. How does poor governance contribute to poverty in the poem.
5. Examine the theme of corruption in this poem.
6. Examine the use of symbolism in ” the leader and the led.
7. Examine the poet’s use of diction in the poem.
8. Comment on” the leader and the led” as a protest against the unnecessary struggle for the political power at the central government.
9. In what ways does poor governance affect the lives of the poor people in the country as exemplified in the poem Leader and the led?
10. Comment on the style and theme of ” the leader and the led. ”
Thanks for reading Practice Questions In Leader And The Led By Niyi Osundare. Don’t forget to engage this topic.
Click here for the full analysis of the poem
© 2022 All rights reserved
PROUDLY DESIGNED & MAINTAINED BY ECGD TECHNOLOGY