- This topic is empty.
August 14, 2022 at 10:42 PM #39307justseyiKeymaster
STEM Scholarships for Latin American students
This scholarship is open for commencing Latin American international students undertaking a select program at RMIT’s STEM College, providing financial assistance towards the first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment towards future tuition fee to be paid after the first census date.
Number of scholarships available
Three (3) scholarships are available for semester 1 or 2, 2023.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Latin America countries
- applying from Latin America countries
- be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- not be an existing RMIT University student
- achieve an overall 70% average or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- enrol in Semester 1 or 2, 2023 for any Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma or Master by coursework programs^ offered by one of RMIT Schools below:
- submit an application for this scholarship
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 200 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador.
Applications are open.
Semester 1, 2023: 31 January 2023
Semester 2, 2023: 30 June 2023
How to apply
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for Semester 1 or 2, 2023
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are eligible, however they must commence their Vocational Education, Bachelor or Master by coursework program in Semester 1 or 2, 2023.
- If you have been offered an ELICOS packaged offer, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships is offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.