Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums ENTERTAINMENT Tupac spotted living in Somalia, 20years after his death.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

It has been more than two decades since Tupac Shakur was fatally shot in Las Vegas at the age of just 25-years-old.
      However, as is the way with so many musicians who lost their lives far too soon, fans have never given up hope that the iconic rapper is still alive and well somewhere.
      Now a new conspiracy is suggesting Tupac could be hiding out in East Africa, with a witness having apparently seen him and Outlawz founder Yaki Kadafi hanging out together.

Kadafi also died in 1996, just two months after his close friend Tupac.
      According to the Daily Star , an internet user by the name of suldaan_mahdi has spoken out about seeing the deceased duo in Somalia:
      I’ve seen Tupac and Kadafi way after their said deaths – in Somalia.
      I’ve seen them both alive. I was in a car and they were heading in the other direction.
      Kadafi was doing some kind of hand signals – he looked kind of funky.
      I saw them alive way after their said deaths.
      Tupac was killed at 11.15pm on September 7 1996. His fifth album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory was released after his death.
      In 2017, documentary makers apparently made an intriguing discovery when looking into the notorious drive by shooting: The gun used to shoot Tupac has reportedly been missing for over ten years.

It seems this murder will continue to interest people for many years to come…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.