Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums INSTITUTIONS AND COURSES POST UTME What Is The Date For Ilaropoly HND CBT Exam 2022/2023

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Student Village
    Keymaster
    Up
    ::

What Is The Date For Ilaropoly HND CBT Exam 2022/2023; Please be informed that the Entrance Examination (CBT Examination) for all HND Full Time Applicants has been scheduled for Saturday, 3rd September 2022.

Recommended;

ILAROPOLY Releases HND Admission Form For 2022/2023

All HND applicants in the:

(a) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING

Departments: (i) Agric and Bio-Environmental Engineering, (il) Civil Engineering, (iii) Computer Engineering, (iv) Electrical Engineering, (v) Mechanical Engineering

(b) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES

Departments: (i) Architectural Technology, (li) Arts and Design, (ill) Building Technology, (iv) Estate Management, (v) Quantity Surveying, (vi) Surveying and Geoinformatics, (vi) Urban and Regional Planning

(c) SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Departments: (i) Library and Information Science, (ii) Mass Communication, (iii) Office Technology and Management

(d) SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES

Departments: (i) Accountancy, (il) Banking and Finance, (iii) Business Administration, (iv) Insurance, (v)Marketing, (vi) Public Administration, (vil) Taxation

(e) SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES

Departments: (i) Computer Science, (il) Food Technology, (iii) Hospitality Management, (iv) Mathematics and Statistics, (v) Nutrition and Dietetics, (vi) Science Laboratory Technology

Requirement for the Screening Examination

All HND candidates are required to bring the following to the examination Centre:

a. Printouts of the acknowledgment and examination slips.

b. Clean and Clear Copies of ND Notification of Result and O/Level Result.

c. O’level Result Checker Card/Pin

d. Industrial Attachment Letter (IT Letter)

The venue for all Entrance Examinations is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.

Exam Date: Saturday, 3rd September 2022

Time: 8.00 a.m.

N.B.

ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER-BASED.

For complaints, please contact the help desk online on the school website.

Babatola, A. F. (MRS.)

Registrar

What is What Is The Date For Ilaropoly HND CBT Exam 2022/2023

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.